3 January 2006

Happy New Year!!!


Happy New Year!!!

Well another Christmas has passed and another New Year begins. I didn't fair too badly, only one sweater didn't get finished on time, but to a two year old it didn't matter.







I had to make a quick trip to Julie's today to pick up another ball of yarn to finish my Entrelac bag. I'm hoping to have it almost ready for felting by tomorrow nights guild meeting.






Paisley , Valerie and I had a lovely visit to see Samantha and Lily and Owen. The kids hit it off, and Miss P said she would like to visit Widdy again soon! My only regret is we both forgot out cameras. We also helped Vicki with her entrelac bag so she is off and running now. I hope to see alot of progress on it by tommorrow.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Everyone had a good time when you came over. We'll have to do it again soon. :) You will be excited to see how much Vickey has completed on her bag. Yours looks great. I started my 4th row of rectangles, but that's as far as I got. See you tonight!!