20 January 2007

Buttons.......

The perfect buttons. Snowflakes for the Winter Sunset Cardigan.
This should have be finished last winter. But at least it's not filling up my basket any more.

Pattern: Winter Sunset Cardigan by Jamiesons.
Yarn: Jamiesons 2 ply.
Needles: 3.25mm
I very happy that I got this done. If I hadn't put it down to do other projects it would have been done a lot sooner.
I do have another kit from this company, Saga Rose and I would love to do it but I think it will be awhile. I'm thinking something with larger needles.

Mr. D also got a new toque this weekend. I just used a regular toque pattern and inserted the skull pattern. Patons Classic Wool and 4mm needle.

And now I'm going to try and finish Caitlin for Miss "P" but she conned me into this today.

Chocolate Chip cookies.

And every time I turn my back she's gone with the camera and takes pictures of the cats. This one's not to bad for a 3 year old.

9 comments:

Alisha said...

What a beautiful sweater!!

Cute baking photos!!

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

The buttons are perfect. It IS such a beautiful sweater. And I bet it really does feel great to finally have it done!

Jenn said...

Awww...my little baker (and maybe a photographer like her mommy by the looks of it). The buttons couldn't have been better for that sweater!!! Your son said he needs a toque like that so that will be something I have to work on I guess. he he!

Anonymous said...

The cardigan looks great, and those buttons are absolutely perfect! Mr. D's hat is awesome! I love the skulls. :) As always, Miss P. looks like she's having a blast at Grandma's house. :) I really should start baking again ... maybe I'll make some chocolate maccaroons with the kids on the weekend. :)

Julie said...

The cardigan looks great-nice buttons. Do you think Miss P will bake me some cookies-chocolate chip are my favorite!!!

Unknown said...

The cardigan looks great - it doesn't matter how long it took, a finish is a finish.

Amanda said...

Beautiful cardigan! I think the right choice of buttons puts the perfect finishing touch on cardigans. Great job!

Anonymous said...

I love your cardigan! and the buttons are the perfect finish!

froggiemeanie said...

W.O.W. I love the cardigan. Love, love, love. Did I mention that I love it?