20 August 2006

New Yarn!

Now that Julie's Aran is done, next project up is..................

This is another yarn from Naturally call Vero. The purse pattern is from Knitters Summer 2006 issue, and will be done in time for the KW Knitters Fair , September 9th. And I have it on good authority that this colourway should be available too.

I also started a cardigan for myself.
I've had this Super 10 cotton well over a year and intended to remake one of my favorite cardigans. But as all good plans go, it sat there for so long that another pattern has caught my eye.

I'm making the Shelagh cardigan from a website called The Garter Belt.
Hopefully I won't have to work to hard this week and I can get some quality knitting done.

5 comments:

Samantha said...

Nice cardigan. :)

I love the colours of that bag. I'm hoping to go to the knitter's fair ... fingers crossed M doesn't have to work that day.

Jenn said...

The cardigan will be cute in that colour! I need to get cracking on my sweater, time's flying by it's almost September.

Sue said...

That bag is going to look so nice in that colorway. I love the blue too, is it nice to knit with.

Rhonda said...

Super 10 is one of my favorites to knit with, and the price is great for a 125g ball.

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

That cardigan is going to be beautiful! I start a pull over sweater this weekend. Just finishing a few hats first.