28 February 2010

Calm after the storm........

What a gorgeous day! After all the snow we've had in the past 2 days, it felt like spring today.
Lady dog and I took off for a walk this afternoon, just to enjoy the sun and to take some pictures. I'm telling you, small town living is the way to go.
I get to look at all this when we go for a walk.............

A couple of geese.......
We even have some talented artists in town. Smithville is famous for our Annual Poultry Fest every summer, so these neighbors decided to celebrate early. It's so cool.
Even Lady dog can't get enough snow. The more the better. I swear she's worse than a 5 yr old.
And during this wonderful snowstorm, "Boss Cat" decided to dye up some new yarns without me. Can you believe that? Reminder to all you parents........take away house key when child moves out!!!!!
These will be up in the shop sometime this week. So check back.

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Beautiful pictures - and beautiful yarn too!

Glad someone likes the snow - for me - I'll be glad to see it go!

lexa said...

That snow sculpture is awesome!