23 April 2006

Rain, Rain go away!


What's the best thing to do on a rainy Sunday with a 2-1/2 year old?
A hot cup of Tim Hortons, fresh baked muffins, a colouring book and crayons and a silly face.
Needless to say I didn't get very much knitting done. I'll have to make up for it tonight.





The red dancing slippers were a hit .










I couldn't make it to the Knitter's Frolic, (sorry Julie), but I won't be missing the Tent Sale , or the Knitter's Fair in September. By then I'll probably be needing a yarn fix!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Awwe, she looks so happy in her ruby slippers. They are getting well loved here, a sequin already fell off this morning.

Rebekah said...

Oh those slippers are absolutely adorable! Man I wish my niece was that size again, I'd make her those an in instant.

Samantha said...

The slippers look fantastic! Mmmm Timmies ... yummmmm.

Cynthia said...

That kid is so cute! The slippers are excellent - they are just divine! I am going to go to the tent sale myself - should be well enough to hand over some cash by then!

There is nothing like Tim's on a cold day - something only us Canadians can truly appreciate!

Samantha said...

I see you have finished the seamless yoked baby sweater -- lets see it. :) :)