21 February 2006

Oh My God!

I just got my new Interweave Knits in the mail yesterday and found a few wonderful patterns in this issue. I have been a little disappointed in my magazines lately, it just seems like the patterns have been leaning towards all the new knitters. That is all good and I like to see new knitters encouraged but it seemed like they were forgetting us knitters that have been around for awhile and need something a little more challenging.


Then I turned the magazine over and I just about fell off the couch. This sweater is so me.
I have to have this pattern. Looks like I may have to make another trip to Julie's this week. It is in the Classic Elite Spring Issue 2006 , Boathouse.
Looks like this may be my next project. I think I already have some yarn in my stash just sitting there waiting for the right pattern. It's a good thing no one can see me sitting here drooling over this one.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

OMG! It's beautiful!!