12 April 2010

Ready to go....

Well the studio is ready to start dyeing in, now we're just waiting on our base yarns and a couple of back ordered dyes.  Boss Cat snuck in on Friday and did a few skeins of Top Cat up when I wasn't looking. They should be up in the shop as soon as I get a hold of her to get the go ahead. (I'm not sure which ones she's keeping).
Into the Deep

Jiminy Cricket
Fairy Dust

On another note, I have the baby blanket almost finished, and I started a sock in our Stray Cat Sport.  I normally knit socks with fingering weight, but I've been dying to try this base. I found the perfect pattern on ravelry....Duckies.( Did I mention it's a free pattern.)
So cast on I did, and I knit the whole cuff in one evening. And it's everything I thought it would be. Soft, squooshy and just a little thicker than I normally wear, but I wanted the warmth.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

I love those colours! GORGEOUS. Duckies is a cute pattern.

Jeanne said...

Gorgeous yarn!

What a great sock - I love the color and pattern combo!