19 June 2009

Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows.....

Well, I almost had "Robo Baby's" sweater done, but ran out of yarn. Her size called for 2 skeins of Sirdar Kisses, but I won't have enough for the neck and button bands. So off to Julie's I went to pick up another. The fortunate side of this is that I'll have enough left over to make her a hat and probably mitts too! I'd like to finish it this weekend.
So before I picked that up I started another Cookie A sock from her new book.

This is Sunshine . I'm using Lorna's Laces and the colourway just happens to be called Sunshine. Go figure.













You can see in the pic I got a new toy. I'm lovin' the fact I can now sit outside and blog or mess around on Ravelry, and enjoy the weather at the same time. It took a little getting used to Vista and the keyboard, but I think I'm getting the hang of it. Oh and I love the speed, so much faster than my old one.
Whoo hoo.

3 comments:

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Yep, that yarn is perfect!

Sue said...

Gorgeous socks and I love the color too. How do you find knitting with the Sirdar kisses yarn. I bought the book but havent used the yarn as yet. I am very tempted to purchase the green colorway as it looks so nice.

Lost Mitten said...

Ooh, I love the color of that yarn!