5 October 2008

I'm back..........



Well after messing up my computer once again, I'm up and running. Thanks to my Computer Guru (you're the best). Boy, did I learn a lot of new stuff. But I don't plan on being down again! So what have I been doing with all my down time?

I finished Tater! (rav link).I've been wanting to make this cardigan for awhile, and finally was knit for a friend at work.
Although there are somethings I didn't like about the pattern, there were lots I did. I plan on making this one for Miss "P", but I'll be doing a few subtle changes.

My partner in crime found the perfect buttons.Pattern: Tater by Marie Grace Designs Size 6 yrs

Yarn: Sirdar Snuggly DK 4--50g balls

Needle: 3.25mm & 4mm

Now I've started the next baby cardigan, it'll be done soon.

4 comments:

Angelika said...

Very nice. I might just have to check out that pattern. You are such an enabler. The fair isle sweater, where I got the book from you, is being finished, but not by me :) Too many ends to weave in. Is that your stash in the back? Looks almost like a yarn store.

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Looks great and I am a button queen!

Sue said...

I wondered where you had gotten too. Nice to see that you are still knitting some very cute items. I tried to knit that pattern when it first came out and got totally confused and annoyed with it. I am glad to see that you sorted out your problems with it. The yarn color looks so nice too.

Samantha said...

Its lovely.