14 September 2008

Just made it...

I got Jeanie in just under the wire for Julie and the Knitter's Fair on Saturday. I ran short on yarn so I'll have to lengthen the collar later. And with all the running around I had to do on Friday, I forgot to take a picture of the finished product. So, I'll leave you with the pic from the book and all my blocked pieces till I take my own.Pattern and Yarn: Rowan Cocoon 10 balls for the medium size
Needles: 6mm & 7mm
The yarn was like butter to knit with and the cables just popped. And with the large needles it went quite quickly. (Quicker if I had less interruptions.)

And after that I got to enjoy a little bath time with Miss "P" and Miss "R". This girls are just growing up too fast for me.

Now I'll be knitting up a succession of baby and kids stuff because it seems I'm at that age where all my friends are having grandchildren. Then maybe I might get something knit for myself. Stay tuned.

5 comments:

Sue said...

What a gorgeous sweater you made. I love the look of it. Such cute photos of the girls and the song is very appropriate too, made me laugh. Have a great day.

theresa said...

I love that cardigan! Cute little girls. It does go too fast.

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Those cables are really cool.... have to hang on to that pattern so I cna incorporate it into something else... a bag maybe!

Samantha said...

Those are adorable bath pictures. :) The sweater is amazing. I love all the cables. :)

Unknown said...

I can't wear cables myself but your sweater is going to be great. And those girls ... well, what can I say? They're as cute as ever.