22 September 2007

Self protrait....

Samantha started a meme. She wants a self portrait. I don't do pictures unless absolutely necessary. So here goes.......... I give you Paula Red. I love September, fall is in the air, the first apples of the season come out and all I can think about is knitting.
I also received these lovely stitch markers from Alisha, one of her monthly blog contest. They are so cute! Thanks Alisha.

And yesterday I joined a new KAL. Fingerless Mitts for Fall. This one's a piece of cake compared to Mystery Shawl 3, which I'm blocking the wing end now.

Knitting shall commence now........

4 comments:

Angelika said...

That apple faxe sure made me smile. See another KAL under your belt too and that was soooo easy to do.

Samantha said...

Cute apple face ... that will do! :)

What is your ravelry name?

Rhonda said...

My Ravelry name is redknitter.

Alisha said...

Great apple portrait!!!

Glad you like the stitch markers!!