29 July 2007

...what could it be?

Well I finished Clue 4, Chart E, on my MS3 Friday night. One chart left to go till Friday's chart 5. There's lots of speculation floating around on what the theme could be, but I haven't a clue!
I bought some blocking wires for this project. They're a wonder to be seen, I should have had them a long time ago.I have a few projects I have to knit for the farm and something for Julie, more on that later.

We've been busy this week working on the front of the house. We're getting there slow but sure. We still have the other garden to do, scraping and painting the trim and putting up the new shutters. I'd like to get it all done by the fall. I think it's do-able, but it seems once you get one thing finished something else pops up.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Your MS3 is gorgeous! I am knitting it vicariously through about 6000 of my closest friends. I'm going to start it any day now ...

Angelika said...

I just started on my clue 4. Had other things to finish, but now I'm on it ... I think. Isn't there a baby blanket to be made and a scarf to be finished?

Anonymous said...

the front yard looks great!! I love the walkway.
Wow about the stole.

Samantha said...

The house is lookin' good. :) I cannot wait to get to re-do all my gardens in front ... they are nasty. Doesn't help that my thumb is brown though.

I hear blocking wires are fabulous. Your stole looks great. I have no idea what the theme could be either.

Alisha said...

Love the stole. I admire the ladies making this....I would fall so behind. Great job!!!

Love your music too. It is fun to have music on the blog!!!

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

I'm on clue 6 right now & hope to start 7 by this weekend. I really can't wait to block it. Are you done yet? Or on 7? I love the way the white is coming out.