Today they actually called the mail off due to the amount of snow we're getting. So that means I get to stay home and knit. And what am I doing I'm sitting on this damn computer wasting valuable knitting time.
I don't usually do these things but Julie tagged me.
Do you know how hard it is to come up with 6 weird things about me? I don't think I'm that weird. Okay let see.........
1. I'm not a morning person. I start work at 6:30 am, so that means getting up at 5:15. Even though my co-workers say I'm always so cheery (I put up a good front), I'm really grumpy till my second cup of tea.
2. I can't drink coffee as my first cup of hot liquid in the morning. It must be tea and only Tetley tea. I can't stomach coffee till the afternoon or evening and then it's off to Tim Hortons.
3. I like my French toast with ketchup not maple syrup. I rip and dip.
4. I prefer my cornflakes or mini-wheats soggy warm. I pour boiling water on them, drain that and then put my milk and sugar on.
5. This gramma loves heavy metal music and a lot of other stuff too. Metallica, Megadeath, Ozzy, Black Label Society, A/C D/C, Alice in Chains, Sound Garden, Stone Temple Pilots, and on and on. There are so many I can't list them all. This is mostly my son's fault, brainwashing does work.
6. Mr. D and I love to drive anywhere. We have been known to just get in the car and start driving with no destination in mind. As long as I have my knitting and a cup of Tim Hortons, and the CBC radio we can end up anywhere. We'll stop at antique shops, yarn stores, and occasionally we might find a fishing spot. It's a lot of good quality time spent together.
I think I'll tag Valerie, Rhonda, Renee, Anny, Sue, and Alisha, unless you've already been tagged, then anyone who wants to be tagged.
HERE are the RULES:
Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”