19 November 2006

Slow progress.

NO knitting pics today. I did get the back of the top secret cardi done and it's blocking now. I'm having second thoughts about it though. The schematics show different measurement than the finished measurements at the beginning of the pattern, like a few inches difference. So I'm blocking by the finished measurements and it still seems like I had to stretch it out too much. My gauge was on when I started knitting but this yarn has alot of sproing to it. I know lace is supposed to block out quite abit, but this doesn't feel right. Am I obessing too much?
I think I'll wait till it's done drying and see how much it bounces back when it's unpinned.
I'm hoping there's no ripping back in my future.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I should have picked something with larger needles if I wanted it done by Christmas. DUH!!!!!

I'll be back in a couple of days to report, so I'll leave you with my daughters two new cats...


Tux















and Jalepeno!

1 comment:

Brenda in Toronto said...

Hi Rhonda -
Blogger didn't include your email address so I'm dropping by here to say thanks for visiting my blog :) Those Cabin Fever patterns are great - SO easy. I may never make another piece-together sweater again!

I'm off to go read your blog now :)