Today is for catching up. Mr. "D" has gone fishing for the day, and I did all my housework yesterday, so I could spend the day in the studio dyeing.
I finished up some custom orders (mostly Slinky Cat) and I did up a couple of skeins of House Cat just to use up the leftover dyes. I'll have pics of them when they're dry.
I finally have all the pieces of Julie's pullover done and ready to put the collar on this week, and I actually found a zipper yesterday that will work nicely.
So on to my knitting, Robo baby's Helena is moving right along. The body is done and I've started the sleeves. I'm into the second skein now, and I'm so pleased with the way they matched up, I can't even tell the difference.
Personally, I just love looking at in the skein.