4 October 2009

October already?........

Time just seems to be slipping away lately. Only 2 weeks till the Knitting Retreat, and I think I'll have Bridgewater done. Julie asked for pictures....here they are. I've done all my housework for today to I'm back at it. I'm hoping it will be done tonight and blocking tomorrow.
I've had a few interuptions along the way. My 2 girls moved up north so I've been a little distracted and sad lately, and this last edging is very tedious and I've ripped back several times.
I've been spending far too much time on Ravelry lately, mostly in the swap groups, but I've traded several yarns for new ones (maybe I'll actually knit some of them).
And lastly I dyed up the rest of our yarn this week and they are now available in our etsy store.
Introducing Fat Cat DK, 100% superwash merino. Perfect for hats, mitts and even baby items.Even Mr. Tibbs gave his seal of approval.

3 comments:

Wanderingcatstudio said...

I don't think the shawl should go to the retreat... I think it wants to come to my house...

Jeanne said...

The shawl is beautiful! The swap groups on Ravelry are dangerous - I'm avoiding them right now.

Gorgeous yarn - I love Sunflower...

Jenn said...

Horay, the shawl is done...finally!!! I bet you are happy about that!
The yarn looks great!
Btw, the girls miss their Gramma too. Xoxoxox