19 August 2008

So big....

It's amazing how fast they grow...Rowan is already smiling and cooing and sticking her tongue out alot.
Paisley is swimming like a fish and not afraid to go in the pool by herself anymore. (As long as gramma is close by, of course!)And little Miss Rowan is wearing her Yarni Cardigan already, the sleeves are just a little long. I guess I'll have to knit one in DK weight just to get a bigger size.
And during this lovely photo shoot she christened it with a little spew!!!! Good thing it's superwash.In other knitting news, I finished the Alpaca sweater for Leslie. I'll take some photos when it has dried. And I had enough yarn left over to knit a pair of Fetching for her. (still in progress)

3 comments:

Wanderingcatstudio said...

can you make a big girl cardigan like that for me?

Samantha said...

Your grand daughters are beautiful, but you already know that. P is getting so big, and R has a very adorable tongue. Love the little cardi. :) Make her a BSJ ... nudge nudge.

Sue said...

Oh what cuties they both are. The baby cardigan looks adorable on her, and they dont last for long when babies grow so quickly do they.