27 May 2007

They're done...

There's nothing like having a day alone to do whatever you want. Mr. D went fishing, my housework was done yesterday, and I decided I had to many projects on the go. So I sat down, turned on my podcast and finished my Horcrux socks for the KAL. Pattern: Horcrux Socks
Yarn: 100% superwash merino, Handpainted by Sunshine Yarns in the Hedwig colourway Needles: 2.25 mm dpns

Duece enjoyed watching the maple keys fly down from the sky.
Lady finally decide that this was her dog house not the cats.My first iris of the season.And Mr. D came home with dinner. First catch of the season.Well, it's back to the basket to work on the cable sweater.

1 comment:

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

My first Iris came out two days ago also. I took pictures to post tomorrow. Wow, that's a great looking fish DH caught there. Bet it tasted even better! Happy knitting.