30 April 2007

Blah, Blah, Blah...

Not a very exciting weekend for me. I did go to the Julie's store with my daughter so she could get more yarn for the "boyfriend sweater". (The first one was not big enough,and guess who gets to sew it together.) So now on to Sweater II.
I did get the new collar done on the Aran cardigan, and I'm still deciding on what to make with the rest of the leftovers. There's about 500 yards.
Sunday was spent cleaning floors, doin' laundry and playing with that dumb dog.
My new issue of Sandra Knitting Magazine arrived.
All I want to do is knit and she justs wants to chase ball, and she just won't quit.
This is the "LOOK"!
This is what I get when I ignore her!


Then a visitor arrived. Did I say how much I love my new camera!

Do you think he was looking for love in all the wrong places?

And a big shout out to Alisha! Thanks for the tip about the music on the blog.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the music!! Great photo of the turtle and dog.

Anonymous said...

I can't post a comment on your blog, but wanted to tell you that the little turtle has me crackin' up. Poor little turtle is in love with the sandbox. LOL

froggiemeanie said...

I love the turtle with the sandbox. Poor fella thought he had the woman of his dreams.

Alisha said...

I love the turtle and the sandbox....darn funny!!

I missed the music ~pout~ Be sure to do it again and I hopefully won't miss it. Fun isn't it?!

Your aran cardigan is lovely!!

Your dog reminds me of mine lol Big sucks lol